This Post-Gradute Course was designed for high qualified therapists to enhance further their skills through an evolutionary approach for Pelvic Dysfunstions.
During this Gynecologic Visceral Manipulation Course the practicioners were able to identify the conditions that alter body homeostasis and create pelvic and uregenital dysfunctions and learn how to treat them, both externaly and internaly. Emphasis was given to the relationship between all elements within the hard frame of the pelvis, including the osseos, joints and ligaments. Special attention was given to dysfunctions of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, rectum and prostate (as additional input for men).
The techniques studied are meant to help patients, among others, in:
- pelvic pain (due to congestive fluids, nerve disorders, spams, urotubal adhesions, vasoconstrictions, menstrual cycle)
- post ectopic pregnancy
- unresolved low back pain or sciatica
- unresolved incontinance issues
- unresolved neurological dysfunctions
- unresolved intertitial cystitis
- unresolved urethal syndrome
B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science in Medicine
D.O. – Doctor in Osteopathy
BI-D – Barral Institute Diplomate Certification